The Ministry of Health published on the 12th of November 2020, in the Official Gazette of the State a new regulation about the entry to SPAIN if you’re coming from another country.
The new regulation will come into force next 23rd November 2020 and it establishes the following:
- The new regulation affects both if you’re coming by air and by sea.
- Any person coming from the list of countries that you can find attached below will be required to have a negative PCR COVID-19 test, done in the last 72 hours before arrival. Other tests will not be valid.
- The document has to be in English or Spanish.
- It’s also necessary to fill in a Health Form (“Formulario de Control Sanitario» or FCS from) that you can find on the web https://www.spth.gob.es/ or via the app “Spain Travel Health-SpTH”. The information is provided in several languages.
- The form is different if you’re coming by sea, so please check and review: https://www.mscbs.gob.es/profesionales/saludPublica/sanidadExterior/ControlHS.htm
- Also, there will be a temperature test or similar other tests entering Spain. If the temperature is higher than 37.5º C, a health protocol in be activated.
- The list of countries will be reviewed every 15 days.
We’ll keep you informed of any updates.
LIST OF COUNTRIES: