A much cheaper way to pay your non-residence tax…

All non-residents have to pay this tax – it is paid up to the end of the previous year.

Your fiscal representative (lawyer) will charge about 130.00 euros to do this even though the tax is only about 60 to 90 euros depending on your catastral value.

If you go to www.spainishtaxforms.co.uk, 
click on: “I have a home in Spain” give them your details, they will send the completed form 210 to your uk address all for £19.00.

All you have to do is next time you’re in Spain take it to the bank and pay it. If you’re not coming out they will pay it for you for £15.00.

They also have a phone number on the website if you need help.