NEW RULE OF THE STATE OF ALARM APPLICABLE FROM APRIL 26THMOVEMENT OF CHILDREN DURING THE STATE OF EMERGENCY:
Article 2. Permitted movement.
- Children are allowed to go for walks, accompanied by a responsible adult, in streets or public spaces, in accordance with the provisions of article 7.1, paragraphs e), g) and h), of Royal Decree 463/2020, dated 14th March, declaring the state of emergency for the management of the health crisis situation caused by COVID-19, regarding permitted movement for the purposes of attendance or care of minors, situations of need and other activity of a similar nature, provided that the requirements for avoiding contagion set out in this order are respected.This movement is limited to one walk a day, for a maximum of one hour in duration, and for a distance of not more than one kilometre from the minor’s home, between 9:00 hours and 21:00 hours.
- Children presenting symptoms or in self-isolation due to a diagnosis of COVID-19, or those who are in quarantine at home due to having been in contact with someone who has symptoms of or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, will not be able to make use of the allowance contained in the previous section.
- The movements referred to in this article are understood to be without prejudice to those permitted for minors under 14 years of age in article 7.2 of Royal Decree 463/2020, dated 14th March.
Article 3. Requirements for avoiding contagion.
1. The daily walk must take place, as a maximum, in groups made up of one responsible adult and up to three children.
2. During the daily walk, a distance of at least two metres must be maintained with regard to third parties. Similarly, this must comply with the prevention and hygiene measures against COVID-19 set out by the health authorities.
Article 4. Permitted places.
1. Walks can take place in any street or public space, including natural spaces and authorised green areas, provided that the maximum limit of one kilometre from the minor’s home is respected.
2. Access to open-air children’s play areas and sports facilities is not permitted.
Article 5. Responsible adults.
1. For the purposes of the provisions of this order, a responsible adult is understood to be a person of adult age currently living in the same house as the child; this can also be a domestic employee entrusted with the care of the minor.
If the responsible adult is a person other than a parent, tutor, carer, foster parent, legal guardian, or similar, they must have prior authorisation from the former.
2. It is the responsibility of the accompanying adult to ensure compliance with the requirements for avoiding contagion (set out in the article) during the daily walk.
These are the items of the Ministerial Order and its application.
IMPORTANT NOTE: At no time are Communities of Owners permitted to decide internal rules regarding the movement of children and their families; they must adapt themselves to the general rules imposed.
ADMIBURGOS MURCIA: La Torre Golf Resort. Torre de Vigilancia
TEL. (0034) 968 031 031 – Fax (0034) 968 031 091 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondencia: La Torre Golf Resort. Buzón Nº3. Autovía Murcia-San Javier, Km. 12 C.P 30709 Roldán (Murcia)